CBD olej 2000mg- 20ml – Broad spectrum 10% – 3x
- Broad spectrum CBD oil.
- 10% CBD (2000 mg)
- 0% THC – NO THC.
- Swiss quality, high quality hemp grown indoors in Switzerland without pesticides and fungicides.
- The gentle CO2 extraction method in Switzerland.
- Vegan product 100% free of gluten, dairy and allergens.
- Laboratory tested, natural product without artificial flavors, sweeteners and food additives (ethers)
Each SWISS CBD POWER CBD product has a quality certificate from an accredited laboratory and a guaranteed CBD content.
Drops in the package
CBD in 1 drop
CBD in the package
How to use CBD oil?
The therapeutic potential of CBD and CBG has been demonstrated in many scientific studies for a large number of diseases and symptoms, such as anxiety disorders1, sleep disorders1, chronic pain2, epilepsy3, schizophrenia4, cardiovascular disease7, obesity and diabetes8, and cancer6. CBD may also be beneficial in the treatment of a range of inflammatory diseases, including intestinal diseases (e.g. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease) and a range of inflammatory skin diseases (e.g. atopic dermatitis and psoriasis)5.
CBD oil dosage
Each health problem requires a different dosage of CBD oil, so it’s good to know how many mg of CBD our CBD oils contain:
5% oil – 1.5 mg CBD per drop
10% oil – 3 mg CBD per drop
20% oil – 6 mg CBD per drop
30% oil – 9 mg CBD in one drop
There are a few general recommendations for the correct determination of the optimal CBD dose, but these should be taken as a guide as each person responds to cannabinoids individually due to the endocannabinoid system.
CBD for vegan athletes
Broad spectrum CBD does not show up in drug tests (0% THC), making it ideal for top athletes who also use it for recovery after hard workouts.
Our CBD is a 100% vegan product. CBD comes from the hemp plant, so in its raw form it is 100% plant-derived and suitable for vegans. CBD oil is obtained by extracting natural oils from the cannabis plant using a method known as CO2 extraction. The pure CBD is then diluted with a carrier oil for safe and easy consumption. The carrier oil used is also 100% vegan coconut oil.
Original name: SWISS CBD POWER – CBD oil 20ml – Broad spectrum 10%
Pack size: 20ml
Ingredients: coconut oil, organic hemp extract (no artificial flavourings).
Ingredients (INCI): Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Cannabis sativa flower/leaf extract, CBD cannabidiol isolate.
Concentration of cannabinoids: CBD 2000 mg, 0% THC
Allergens: does not contain
Made in the EU
Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Not suitable for use by persons under 18 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Topical use.
Alternative CBD products
Broad spectrum CBD oils
FULL spectrum CBD oils for animals
Full spectrum CBD oils
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 10% – 2000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 15% – 3000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 20% – 4000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 25% – 5000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 30% – 6000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 35% – 7000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 40% – 8000mg CBD
Sources of scientific studies on the health effects of CBD
- Shannon S, Lewis N, Lee H, et al. Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. Perm J. 2019;23:18-041.
- Capano A, Weaver R, Burkman E. Evaluation of the effects of CBD hemp extract on opioid use and quality of life indicators in chronic pain patients: a prospective cohort study. Postgrad Med. 2020 Jan;132(1):56-61.
- Laux LC, Bebin EM, Checketts D, et al. . Long-term safety and efficacy of cannabidiol in children and adults with treatment resistant Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or Dravet syndrome: Expanded access program results. Epilepsy Res. 2019 Aug;154:13-20.
- McGuire P, Robson P, Cubala WJ, et al. Cannabidiol (CBD) as an Adjunctive Therapy in Schizophrenia: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial. Am J Psychiatry. 2018 Mar 1;175(3):225-231.
- Namdar D., Koltai H. Medical Cannabis for the treatment of inflammation. Nat. Prod. Commun. 2018;13:249–254.
- Bifulco M., Laezza C., Pisanti S., et al. Cannabinoids and cancer: Pros and cons of an antitumour strategy. British Journal of Pharmacology. 2006;148(2):123–135.
- Jadoon KA, Tan GD, O’Sullivan SE. A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study. JCI insight. 2017;2(12):e93760. 10.1172/jci.insight.93760
- Jadoon KA, Ratcliffe SH, Barrett DA , et al. Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol and Tetrahydrocannabivarin on Glycemic and Lipid Parameters in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Pilot Study. Diabetes Care. 2016;39(10):1777–86