CBD Oil 20ml for animals – 5% CBD – 3x
- Full spectrum CBD oil for animals.
- 5% CBD (< 0.2% THC).
- Swiss quality, high quality hemp grown indoors in Switzerland.
- Environmentally friendly CO2 extraction method in Switzerland.
- Vegan product 100% free of gluten, dairy and allergens.
- CBD for animals
Each SWISS CBD POWER CBD product has a quality certificate from an accredited laboratory and a guaranteed CBD content.
Drops in the package
CBD in 1 drop
CBD in the package
CBD from SWISS POWER CBD is a safe natural dietary supplement for animals, however a veterinarian should be consulted if taking other medications. It is not psychoactive, contains < 0.2% THC, is a pure CBD isolate processed in coconut oil.
Reasons for using CBD oils for animals:
- Anxiety 1,2: used for example before travelling to eliminate fear or when separated from people so that they do not experience such stress, it relieves the tension and anxiety of the animal.
- Pain and musculoskeletal 3,4: 1 in 5 dogs suffer from arthritis in old age. In every dog and cat, CBD oil can potentially relieve the symptoms of this disease, whether it is pain or improved mobility. It has potential anti-inflammatory properties.
- Epilepsy 5,6,7: is a common neurological disease in dogs. CBD potentially helps reduce the number of seizures and also improves the dog’s recovery after a seizure and the impact on the liver.
- Helps with digestion 10,11,12,13, counteracts nausea and improves appetite
- strengthens the immune system 8,9
How to use CBD oil in animals :
- The oil should be added to the animal’s food, dripped into pellets or water, or pipetted directly into the mouth.
- One drop per two kilos, or 0.5 mg per 1 kg (according to available research). is recommended for starting dosage.
- Gradually increase or decrease the dose.
- Administer 2 times a day, morning and evening.
- Original name: SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml for animals – 5% CBD
- Pack size: 20ml
- Form: oil
- For: animals
- Ingredients: coconut oil, organic hemp extract (no artificial flavourings).
- Ingredients (INCI): Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Cannabis sativa flower/leaf extract, CBD cannabidiol isolate.
- Concentration of cannabinoids: CBD 1000 mg, < 0,2 % THC
- Allergens: does not contain
- Made in the EU
Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Topical use.
Alternative CBD products
Broad spectrum CBD oils
FULL spectrum CBD oils for animals
Full spectrum CBD oils
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 5% – 1000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 10% – 2000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 15% – 3000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 20% – 4000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 25% – 5000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 30% – 6000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 35% – 7000mg CBD
SWISS CBD POWER – CBD Oil 20ml – Full Spectrum 40% – 8000mg CBD
Sources of scientific studies on the effects of CBD on animal health
- The Impact of Feeding Cannabidiol (CBD) Containing Treats on Canine Response to a Noise-Induced Fear Response Test
- Cannabidiol-based natural health products for companion animals: Recent advances in the management of anxiety, pain, and inflammation
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of daily cannabidiol for the treatment of canine osteoarthritis pain
- Effect of Cannabidiol (CBD) on Canine Inflammatory Response: An Ex Vivo Study on LPS Stimulated Whole Blood
- Randomized blinded controlled clinical trial to assess the effect of oral cannabidiol administration in addition to conventional antiepileptic treatment on seizure frequency in dogs with intractable idiopathic epilepsy
- Current review of hemp-based medicines in dogs
- Use of Cannabidiol in the Treatment of Epilepsy: Efficacy and Security in Clinical Trials
- The endocannabinoid system in canine Steroid-Responsive Meningitis-Arteritis and Intraspinal Spirocercosis
- Immune Responses Regulated by Cannabidiol
- Hemp in Veterinary Medicine: From Feed to Drug
- Cannabis, Cannabidiol Oils and Tetrahydrocannabinol—What Do Veterinarians Need to Know?
- The Effects of Food on Cannabidiol Bioaccessibility
- Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Safety Assessment with Use of CBD-Rich Hemp Nutraceutical in Healthy Dogs and Cats